Do you need help evaluating your environmental education program? You have come to the right place. "My Environmental Education Evaluation Resource Assistant" (MEERA) is an online "evaluation consultant" created to assist you with your evaluation needs. It will point you to resources that will be helpful in evaluating your environmental education program.
MEERA can help you:
- Learn more about evaluation and its importance
- Move through the evaluation process step-by-step, with tips and pitfalls to avoid
- Obtain suggestions on important evaluation topics, for example, on how to find, select, and work with an external evaluator
- Search through example EE evaluations and obtain detailed insights about these evaluations
- Find additional evaluation resources such as “how-to” guides and links to evaluation tools
- Identify and learn about related professional development opportunities
Be sure to look for resources to match your evaluation experience. BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, and ADVANCED labels identify resources most appropriate for environmental educators with little, some, and extensive evaluation experience.
For more information, see the About MEERA page.